Head of Growth
Head of Growth
Remote - Salary/Commission/Equity up for discussion - Part Time/Project
MGH is on a mission to connect the fragmented architectural, engineering & construction (AEC) talent market. Our platform connects the world's top Architectural, Engineering and Construction Industry Talent with no agency fees.
We are a start-up that began our journey in summer 2019 and got our MVP out early 2020. We have been growing from strength to strength but we now need to bring on some more talent!
MGH is currently free to all companies to post positions at this moment in time so we're not making any money. Everything you see has been self funded by the founders and we are constantly investing on the platform (when we can).
You will be:
Developing and implementing strategies to help bring on more candidates
Developing and implementing strategies to help bring on more companies
Help MGH with our strategy to continue to drive MGH forward, share any ideas, improvements and thoughts, we want to hear any ideas you have. Continual improvement of the customer journey experience to make it the number one place for companies and talent to go to.
Be part of this start up journey develop your skills and grow with us
It will be nice if you have:
- A background in architectural, engineering or the construction industry would be great
- Experience within a start-up and growth
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved attitude
- Your own laptop and phone
- Confidence and the ability to adapt to changing environments
We are really looking for someone who has the ability to make a real positive impact in a small company. You have the ability to create change in one of the least digitalised industries in the world and call this company your own.
What we are offering
- Salary or Commission or equity which would be under vesting schedule.
- Unlimited holidays
- We will back you, invest in you and give you the opportunity to create change
- We will set you up with all the software but we operate a ‘Bring your own laptop to work’
- Growth and development with potential uncertainty and stress.
- Remote working (thanks covid)