Digital Marketing Intern
MyGoHire connects great talent with great construction companies.. No middlemen, just a messaging platform with no hiring fee’s.
We are a start-up that began in summer last year (2019) and got our MVP out early 2020. We have been growing from strength to strength, with more companies and talented individuals coming onboard.
This is an opportunity for a student to work a few hours a week (TBC how many) and add real value to a growing start-up. You will take responsibility for social media marketing, content creation and driving the strategy forward.
We’re looking for someone who wants to get creative, wants to be disruptive and try some new approaches.
The role is working directly with the CEO and Head of Growth in continuing the growth of MGH. You will be:
You will be responsible for:
- Propose and develop a B2B multi-faceted digital marketing strategy including the promotion of My Go Hire to companies.
- Develop LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & twitter marketing campaigns, blogs, advertisements and newsletters.
- Optimise traffic from social media site to website.
- Website SEO optmisation
It will be nice if you have:
- Past experience in social media marketing and driving campaigns
- An eye for design, with experience in platforms such as Canva.
- Experience in Hubspot, Google Suite and paid ads platforms.
What we are offering
Experience of working in a start-up environment including exposure to a wide variety of business aspects.
- We will back you, invest in you and give you the opportunity to create change.
- We will set you up with all the software but we operate a ‘Bring your own laptop to work’
- Growth and Development with potential uncertainty and stress.
- Remote working (thanks covid)
Please note that this is a part time position and would be most suitable for a student. This can be added to a portfolio if Digital Marketing is the career you want to take.
Send your CV and a little bit about why you want to join to [email protected]