Construction Team Leader - Northampton
£30 - £40
About The Role
Merriott Chard has some exciting opportunities available in the Construction Industry.
This role requires the candidate to lead a construction team on a variety of different projects from domestic extensions through to new builds and larger projects. Ideally, the incumbent will be an experienced builder, with a vast amount of knowledge across the variety of disciplines within the industry.
The incumbent will predominately be responsible for managing the day to day build of a project ensuring the following:
- Build projects are delivered on time.
- All aspects of the project are completed to a high standard.
- Sound management of the team and any subcontractors.
- Under the project manager create schedule of works for the tasks.
- The ordering of materials is correct and in line with company policy.
- Maintain vehicle, tools, plant and materials.
- Manage project progression through software with client facing technology.
Predominantly an NVQ Level 3 Bricklayer with additional construction skills would be beneficial.
Fuel allowance instantly and a vehicle allowance after the probationary period, clothing allowance provided, pension, paid holidays and other discretionary benefits tied to company progression.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £42,000
- Brick laying: 10 years (Required)
- General Building: 10 years (Preferred)