Contract / Project Manager
Sector House Building
Location Brentwood, Essex
Salary 30k - 40k
We are currently looking for a qualified, experienced and professional Contract / Project manager to join our team. The candidate must have their own vehicle, with a full driving licence. You must know exactly how to do complete the projects from scratch, and be able to look after the different sites, with regular visits to check the progress of work; ensuring the projects are completed on time to high standards. You will also be required to meet with the workers/ multi-traders and be able to advise them on what steps of work needs to be taken.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 10+ years of experience within the building construction industry
- SMSTS Management, NVQ Level 4 Gold Card
- Site Supervisor SSSTS Course
- Traffic Marshall Supervisor
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Skills Certification Card (CSCS)
- Extensive experience of supporting, developing and motivating teams to do better and to drive continuous improvements across a range of work activities
-Tactful, articulate and able to identify critical issues
- Strong background in supervising and manage large sites and complex projects.