Sector House Building
Salary Depends on experience
GHR Construction are a main contractor for UK construction companies working across London, specialising in both Design and Build & Traditional Build Schemes. Building a long standing relationship with clients and delivering outstanding results are our core business principles.
We are currently looking for an Estimator with minimum 5 years of experience to join our team. As an Estimator you will provide the company with accurate information that will help in operations and strategic planning.
• Secure place on tender list with new and existing clients.
• Secure profitable work.
• Maintain relationships with existing clients keeping a sales-minded attitude, and seek out and build relationships with new clients.
• Prepare cost budgets and cost estimates for new contracts
• Work with contracts manager and design team to help with development, innovation, and creativity on client projects.
• Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate new profitable outcomes.
• Forward prices, program, details and lead times to building team.
• Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive cost estimates, and including supplementary documentation.
• Ensure tenders are returned on time.
• Ensure margins are allowed for and met.
• Keep diaries updated with progress and tenders.
• Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising any potential risks to the company.
• Hand over secured projects to building team including agreement on negotiations, responsibility & program.
• Keep detailed records of all estimation documentation, including site assessments and contract terms; update any existing contracts immediately upon agreement of new terms with client.
• Follow up tenders and input updates on contract detail sheets.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Strong Customer-Facing Skills
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Eager to learn and used to working in a fast pace environment
• Customer Service
• Ability to Manage Workloads
Contact us today for more information!