Senior Quantity Surveyor
£0 - £0
About The Role
We are a collective of global companies working in the property and construction sector. Building a long standing relationship with clients and delivering outstanding results are our core business principles.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly for the client. Findon Homes is a management company offering highly integrated services across the full property cycle. Our main role is to provide a day to day supervision service, strategic advice to its clients – predominantly to companies where their principal business activities are property development or investment led.
· Maximizing the commercial efficiency of the project or projects whilst reducing the risk profile for the business.
· Procurement - Note that the allocated surveyor shall be responsible for a works package from start to finish.
· Maintaining control of system generated cash flow forecasts.
· Ensuring accurate use and implementation of cost codes and cost code items/descriptions.
and maintaining relationships with the clients and supply chain partners
Ensuring timely cash flow management
· Contract drafting - Note that the allocated surveyor shall be responsible for a works package from start to finish.
QS duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of work sections.
· Experience working in a Quantity Surveying role in Construction
· A strong focus on delivery
Get in touch today for more information about the role!