Accounts Payable Assistant
Location BD4 6SE
Salary Depends on experience
HB Projects is a privately owned, multi-discipline, award winning Principal Contractor offering a full range of professional construction, design and building services. Together, the Group offers an unrivalled service to the industrial, commercial and retail and food production markets for both new build and refurbishment projects.
HB Projects is committed to achieving its business objectives through its people. We have an enviable reputation for attracting and retaining the very best people in our industry. We also take great pride in training and developing our staff in order that we can continue, through our people, to provide award winning services to our Customers.
Scope and Remit
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our Central team in Bradford. The successful candidate will support the Accounts Payable Manager with the day to day running of the Accounts Payable Department.
Main responsibilities/duties include:
- Processing supplier invoices;
- Completing statement reconciliations;
- Processing Sub Contractor payment notices;
- Dealing with payment and invoice enquiries;
- Creditors ledger maintenance;
- Answering telephone calls.
This role will suit a self-motivated team player who is looking to develop a career in Accounting and who can actively demonstrate our values of quality, honesty, innovation and teamwork on a daily basis.
Ideally, candidates will have:
- Relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Good team working skills.