Regional Surveying Manager – Scotland
Smithers Purslow is looking to recruit a full time Regional Surveying Manager to join its growing team.
This is a busy and varied role to manage and develop surveying and engineering projects in Scotland.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
- Experience and extensive working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural & planning practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements, technical publications and guidelines
- Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles
- Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects
Qualities and Skills
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- The ability to think methodically and to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You must be logged in to apply for this job.