HB Projects is a privately owned, multi-discipline, award winning Principal Contractor offering a full range of professional construction, design and building services. Together, the Group offers an unrivalled service to the industrial, commercial and retail and food production markets for both new build and refurbishment projects.
HB Projects is committed to achieving its business objectives through its people. We have an enviable reputation for attracting and retaining the very best people in our industry. We also take great pride in training and developing our staff in order that we can continue, through our people, to provide award winning services to our Customers.
Scope and Remit
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior/Assistant Estimator to join our team in Bradford.
This job role is suitable for applicants with a minimum of 1 year construction industry experience and a basic understanding of the tender process. May also suit a Quantity Surveyor looking to develop within the estimating profession.
Knowledge, training and experience required
- Keen and eager to learn and develop new skills;
- Demonstrable ability to think ahead and use own initiative;
- Approachable and able to build relationships with others;
- Behaves in a professional manner at all times;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player – actively helping and engaging in events and team working;
- Takes ownership and is willing to see things through;
- Ability to work independently, using your own initiative and problem-solving skills;
- Organised and able to work to deadlines;
- Always willing to continuously improve and adapt to changing situations with resilience;
- Flexible in outlook to work patterns and location of work.