We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Administration support to Operations and Business Development.
* Dealing with general telephone enquiries from clients and relaying onto relevant internal departments
* Maintain / update CRM database in line with current tenders and future work.
* Liaising with clients and suppliers.
* Regular Website/social media management, Utilising social media platforms to widen the publicity of the firm
* Completion of Pre Qualification Questionnaires
* Attend site meetings with potential clients if requested
* You will be in charge of following up leads
* Identifying new business opportunities as appropriate, This may include, building relationships with key managers in client and sub-contractor companies that lead to being invited to tender for new projects.
* You will be responsible for executing the market positioning strategy, identifying new business opportunities and building long-term relationships with contractors.
General administrative tasks including filing, answering telephone, emails and general correspondence.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint *
* Great communication skills & attention to detail
* Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
* Confident and capable of seeking out and securing new business
* Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
* Motivated to achieve, enthusiastic for Sales Administration, be organised and willing to learn
* Construction Industry experience desirable
You will be a primary contact for clients estimating teams, both requesting the opportunity to submit tenders and responding to their incoming request for quotations.
Starting salary: £20k
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year DOE, plus an attractive commission structure.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday