Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor – Chester
Smithers Purslow, are looking to recruit a full time Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor with 2+ years professional experience to join our growing team. This is a busy and varied role providing support to the Midlands Surveying team on a wide range of projects, including insurance work, primarily residential and commercial buildings in all forms of construction.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
BSc / MSc
- Experience and working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural & planning practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements and technical publications
- Experience and understanding of CDM Regs 2015, Party Wall and Building Regulation legislation
- Experience of working to deadlines
Qualities and Skills
- The ability to think methodically.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
A career at Smithers Purslow is genuinely excellent. Our Investors In People Platinum status proves that! In the Investors in People survey, a staggering 94.8% of responses agreed it is a great place to work!
We care about our staff and want to see everyone develop and have rewarding careers. Four of our six board directors joined the firm as graduates or undergraduates which is testament to this.